Important Question: O.T.

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 18:01:08 -0400

Some months ago it was suggested that "off topic" emails include "O T"
in the subject line so those who want to read only piano-related
material can quickly delete the off topic stuff.  I think most of us are
willing to permit a very limited amount of such subjects, although I for
one would not encourage it, unless I'm the one sending it, of course!
<G>

Clyde