OFF LIST!!!Re: Songwriters, Temperaments (*was: neurology)

Mike Kurta mkurta@adelphia.net
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:10:55 -0400

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Billbrpt@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 9:14 AM
  Subject: Re: OFF LIST!!!Re: Songwriters, Temperaments (*was: =
neurology)

  In a message dated 4/26/02 7:59:25 AM Central Daylight Time, =
jkanter@rollingball.com (Jason Kanter) writes:=20

    > People like me who use unequal temperaments are often accused of =
imposing our=20
    > own taste on the public ...  How is Susan's explanation of why she =
only=20
    > likes and uses ET any different?=20

    Susan doesn't seem angry, and she's not giving a tirade. Big =
difference.=20

  Right.  My post was an angry, violent tirade and I go around abusing =
everybody and imposing my own ridiculous, convoluted, twisted ideas on =
everybody.  It drives everyone away and is a disgrace to the entire =
profession.  I should be kicked off this list and out of PTG, be sued =
for libel, slander and violating common law practice.  Once that is =
done, the world will be able to return to peaceful bliss and harmony, of =
which ET stands as a shining example and symbol.=20

  Now that that's out of the way, what about the real question:  isn't =
the arbitrary use of ET in fact imposing a specific set a values upon =
the public without their informed consent?=20

  ....usually when one identifies their problem they go about fixing =
it...so how about it Bill?
  Bill Bremmer RPT=20
  Madison, Wisconsin=20
  Click here: -=3Dw w w . b i l l b r e m m e r . c o m =3D-=20