Old soundboard wood for sale

Fri, 26 Apr 2002 23:32:12 +0200

Grin.... why buy when you can pick up 1000 old junkers for next to
nothing in Maryland... or any of the other 52 states... Canada, and most
of the western world ?... ok ok.. you gotta tear them apart yourself but
still... think of all that extra scrap iron you can sell off ? Not to
mention a budding new business in creative Bar cabinetry.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.