Neurotics was OFF LIST!!!was Songwriters, Temperaments (*was: neurology)

Sat, 27 Apr 2002 00:13:28 +0200

> >Right.  My post was an angry, violent tirade and I go around abusing
> >everybody and imposing my own ridiculous, convoluted, twisted ideas on
> >everybody.  It drives everyone away and is a disgrace to the entire
> >profession.  I should be kicked off this list and out of PTG, be sued for
> >libel, slander and violating common law practice......

Well, at least you admit it :)

> >Now that that's out of the way, what about the real question:  isn't the
> >arbitrary use of ET in fact imposing a specific set a values upon the
> >public without their informed consent?

You have to understand Bill, its for their own good.  And its not arbitrary... I
assure you its very much on purpose. Kinda like using a Standard pitch :)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.