selling the pitchraise:student's neurology and inappropriateaural reference

Stephen Airy stephenairy@fastmail.fm
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 10:02:20 +0000

IMO, although it problably needs to be restrung, my piano sounds fairly
good between 20 and 50 cents flat of 440  (427 to 435).

--
  Stephen Airy
  stephenairy@fastmail.fm

--