Soundboard Installation & MC

Sun, 28 Apr 2002 01:41:38 +0200

Ron Nossaman wrote:

> This is always precisely the tack taken by the crank who has no substantial
> basis for his belief.

Why yes... it is :)

> You even threw in religion.

Why yes... I Did :)

> You've already indicated that you have no use for physics, so this will always
> be a pointless
> exercise on my pard. I won't waste any more time on you.
>
> Ron N

That would be acceptable :)  But then I have heard this before.  And for the
record.. I have never indicated that I have no use for physics.... actually I have
indicated quite the opposite. Think about it.

Fact is, whether you like it or not.... there are tons of folks out their that
disagree all the time, each and every one with plenty of good rational sound
reasoning on their side.  That is all I have pointed out... (or perhaps
underscored) and it seems precious little, while painfully truthfull still, to
result in hurt feelings or irritations.... still... so be it.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.

"We'll meet again....... don't know where... don't know when...." :)