echoes in schidmayer upright

oren bendor obndr@yahoo.co.uk
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 08:50:38 +0100 (BST)

Dear Stephen,

Thanks for that comment which is very interesting
indeed.  This is what my piano restorer say, namely
that if we change anything it would not be the piano
that it meant to be.  Here you are, historical vs.
non-historical notions of "authenticity".

all the very best Oren

 --- Stephen Birkett <sbirkett@real.uwaterloo.ca>