This week's encounters with Well Temperament

Jon Page jonpage@attbi.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 06:31:51 -0400

As an addendum to my saga, the day that the movers were to arrive to
transport the BB to the concert venue;
someone bought it knowing that it was loaned out to the Chatham Chorale for
their upcoming performance.
The piano could then be moved to their house directly from there on Monday.
He knew of the Moore WT
established on the piano and found it acceptable. He also attended to
performance to listen to his new
acquisition in concert.  Upon delivery yesterday he expressed his desire to
maintain the temperament.

The person from whom I purchased the piano was also a member of the
orchestra and found it a fitting
send off to his old pal of over twenty years.

Piano work for me is very rewarding, evidenced by the dinner invitation
tonight at the BB's new abode :-)

Regards,

Jon Page,   piano technician
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass.