Plate hoist

Lee Sankey Lsankey@cox.net
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 10:39:41 -0700

Check out this address for Harbour Freight. I bought one on a sale for
$60. Apparently it has no special sale price now. I can lift 880 pounds.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=44006

[Image]

HazenBannister@cs.com wrote:

> Hi list,
> I am using an old chainfall to lift out plates,when rebuilding.I was
> looking at an old journal, April 2001,and there is a picture of a
> rectangle shaped hoist,from Bob Hoft, journal editor.Does anyone have
> any neat plans,or ideas for this kind of lift.
> Thanks,
> Hazen Bannister

--------------EFD70CC917CFA6E188D33815
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--------------EFD70CC917CFA6E188D33815
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: C:\\DOCUME~1\\LEEMSA~1\\LOCALS~1\\Temp\\nsmail1I.gif
Type: image/gif
Size: 15500 bytes
Desc: not available

--------------EFD70CC917CFA6E188D33815--