New Stuart factory opens

Duplexdan@AOL.COM Duplexdan@AOL.COM
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 01:03:09 EDT

Ron,

I'm delighted to hear the news of a new piano factory in Austrailia. The
opening of factories in Europe Asia and now Austrailia testifies strongly for
the health and vitality of the piano industry.

My personal interest in your piano is aimed at the quality of tone. I'm
hoping the Stuart has a Duplex Scale, as you know the finest instruments in
the world include this feature. If Stuart pianos needs any input in this
area, oceans are no barrier. I would love to visit your part of the world if
it would include a professional contribution.

Again , Congratulations, and I look forward to hearing and seeing the new
piano. By the way do you have a franchise agent in New YOrk City. This looks
like an interesting opportunity.

Dan Franklin
Singing tone