Tarn-X

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 08:41:24 EDT

In a message dated 8/2/02 1:07:21 AM !!!First Boot!!!, JIMRPT@AOL.COM writes:

> Wim...what you are seeing there is political correctness and big brother
> government run amok........The very same warning is on almost every
> substance
> that is not grown in the ground and some that are!! :-)
> The same kind of thinking has sleeping pills labeled with the following
> warning: "Caution, use may cause drowsiness" ..................Well I
> should
> hope so!! :-)
>
> Common sense should tell you to wear gloves when dealing with chemicals so
> that is no big deal.........however I don't want you using that evil stuff
> sooooooooo just put it in a package and mail it to me................ :^)
> Jim Bryant (FL)

Thanks for the offer to send the bottle to you, Jim, but I think it will cost
more to do that, than to send you a check for a new bottle. But I don't have
nay money right now, so, I guess you're out of luck.

Actually, the medical warnings not withstanding, since I am working outdoors,
and I will wear plastic gloves, I am more concerned about the effect of TarnX
on the brass. If I do use it, will it eat it, or pit it, or will I get good
results?

Wim