Tarn-X

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Fri, 02 Aug 2002 11:12:04 -0500

>Hi Wim,
                   We have checked back on the agraffes that were done 8
months ago, and there is no signs of any tarnish, or pitting.  I still
stand by what I said previously, nicest looking agraffes to date.

Rinsing well in water, plus burnishing with 0000 steel wool, removes all
trace of the chemicals. ( think.)

The safety points you raise are valid, but we use a lot of nasty chems in
our job, so caution and common sense is needed for all of them
Regards Roger.