CA gluing Grand Pinblocks....My take on it/ Richard Brekne

Fri, 02 Aug 2002 18:47:21 +0200

Agreed...grin... cant see that any of these could amount to
much anyways. I am sure we could find force vectors and
stress planes all over the place if we really wanted to. :)

It has been... as us usual with you guys... great fun and
good food for thought. Thanks Joe, Terry, Ron, Keith, and
others for piping in.

Cheers !

RicB