Tarnex

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 13:37:13 -0700

All,
I have previously posted that I have been using Tarn-X for almost 30 years.
I use it to clean the nasties off of Aggraffes.
My procedure: 1. Soak in Paint stripper to remove any "Rattle Can Idiocy".
<G> 2. Soak in Tarn-X to remove tarnish, etc. 3. Rinse thoroughly with
water. 4. Buff to a high shine with buffing compounds/ buffing wheel. 5.
coat with an Acrylic clear finish. 6. Ream the aggraffe terminations. 7.
Install in plate 8. String 9. Marvel at how great it all looks with the
client. 10. Smile a lot.
As I said, 30 years and no problems.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)

I'm never lost, because everyone is telling me where to go. <G>