How would you handle..

Fri, 02 Aug 2002 23:35:08 +0200

Give it your best shot, and if he calls again just tell him
that you are sorry but you have done all you can and that
perhaps another piano technician might be just the thing for
him.

If he says anything about wanting his money back you can
kindly refuse saying 2 free return visits shows your good
faith, and that you are very confident in your ability to do
a good job. Not every ear matches every piano tuners ears
anyways.

Its nice to have a Title too stand behind you in these kinds
of instances as well.