stringing

Tom Servinsky tompiano@gate.net
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 20:06:39 -0400

>Carl, good idea, I use golf tees marked with wire sizes on the top and
>dropped in the pin hole.  That way I can't string that hole without
>removing the tee and hopefully paying attention to the wire change
>(don't you ask either).

David Koelzer
Vintage Pianos

Same here, golf tees rule.  Great for laying out the scale. Cut a block of
wood 6"x"6 and drill enough holes to have all the wire sizes laid out in a
nice organized configuration. Mark the tops of the tees with all string
sizes( #13, #13 1/2, etc,) then hang it on the your peg board and they will
there when you need them.
Tom Servinsky, RPT