stringing

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 00:01:53 -0500

If you want to know how to string a piano in 45 minutes visit the
Charles Walter factory in Elkhart Indiana.   (I hope I have the
time right).  That's only one tuning pin every 12 seconds.   They
use a hanging or I should say dangling turner that turns the
tuning pin 3 times with the string in.  I am surprised no one has
posted about Walter factory  tours on Monday and Tues after the
convention.    ---ric