stringing

Tom Servinsky tompiano@gate.net
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 07:24:10 -0400

List,
I'm a "wind the coil on the pin then drive the pin" stringer.  I've toyed
with the driving in the pins first but I like the advantage of having one
side of the pin completely accessible for coil lift and the sorts. I'm very
anal on nice coils and beckets which align beautifully. Every advantage I
can get to meet my needs I'll do.
That being said, I'm wondering if any out there would/could comment on the
use of an air impact driver to wind the strings onto the coil ( while in the
block).  I'm thinking that between a palm nailer and impact driver,
stringing could become  a lot less physical.
Tom Servinsky, RPT

-
http://health.yahoo.com