Resources? agin/Clyde

Z! Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 10:31:24 -0400

Well, as they say, there is a time and place for everything.

I agree -- it's nice to hear a live voice over the phone asking for advice.
But, it's not so nice if that call comes in at a time when you feel least
inclined to give that advice (too early in the morning, as you're scrambling
to get out the door, etc.)

Two things happen in e-mail land.
1] It doesn't matter when the original post hit cyberspace.  You decide when
the next download will happen.
2] You can print out the responses and take them to the job site with you.
It's like you have your own set of customized instructions for the job at
hand.

Then, as if anybody needed reminding at this point, a list like this can
produce multiple answers to your questions from people whose expertise on
the matter comes as a pleasant surprise.

Z! Reinhardt  RPT
Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joseph Garrett" <joegarrett@earthlink.net>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 04, 2002 9:52 PM
Subject: Resources? agin/Clyde

Clyde,
Sigh, ya had ta bring age into it! Well, I guess I'm getting to be an "olde
Timer". Sigh! <G>
I simply posed the question as a way to relate some of my current thinking
on many of the things going on in my life. (If this was a news channel, it
would be a subject for a "slow news day". <G>
Best regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)

I'm never lost, because everyone is telling me where to go. <G>