OT: Question on Lesson Studios

MoodyPianoInc@AOL.COM MoodyPianoInc@AOL.COM
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 16:23:00 EDT

Hi List,

I know this post is a little outside of the expertise of this list but if
anyone out there in list land does have some pertinent information I would
defnitely appreciate it.

Our company will be building studios in our store and soundproofing them.  If
anyone has any experiences with playing or tuning in a studio or with studio
buildouts, soundproofing technics, etc. we would love to hear about it.

Just as an example, one comment we have already received is to make the door
on the studio a glass door so parents can see their children if they so
choose.

Also, if you know of a better list to ask this questions of, I too, would
appreciate that information.

As, again, I realize this topic is a bit Off Topic, feel free to email me
privately at <A HREF="mailto:MoodyPianoInc@aol.com">MoodyPianoInc@aol.com</A> if you would prefer not to clutter the
list.

Thanks so much,

Lanie