Question on Lesson Studios

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 18:14:57 -0600

Hi Lanie,
If you want the best go to Wenger.com
Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: MoodyPianoInc@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 2:23 PM
  Subject: OT: Question on Lesson Studios

  Hi List,

  I know this post is a little outside of the expertise of this list but =
if anyone out there in list land does have some pertinent information I =
would defnitely appreciate it.

  Our company will be building studios in our store and soundproofing =
them.  If anyone has any experiences with playing or tuning in a studio =
or with studio buildouts, soundproofing technics, etc. we would love to =
hear about it.

  Just as an example, one comment we have already received is to make =
the door on the studio a glass door so parents can see their children if =
they so choose.

  Also, if you know of a better list to ask this questions of, I too, =
would appreciate that information.

  As, again, I realize this topic is a bit Off Topic, feel free to email =
me privately at MoodyPianoInc@aol.com if you would prefer not to clutter =
the list.

  Thanks so much,

  Lanie=20