Del Fandrich - Your comments please, anyone else that that matter...

Wed, 07 Aug 2002 20:32:12 +0200

Joseph Garrett wrote:

> Hmm? I probably don't "matter....", but I must say the model 408 has a
> rather nice Jib, that would do well on my sail boat!
> As to the MIII Friction free action, sounds like blue sky crap to me. But,
> since I don't matter....<G>

You matter to me Joe.... grin. Are we in need of a Joe
support group maybe ???? I can get some nice balloons and
some of those rolled bleeper thingys... anybody got any hats
??

> I guess his heart is in the right place.
> Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
>
> I'm never lost, because everyone is telling me where to go. <G>

btw... this is guarenteed to put you in a fog :)

anon