Stretch Vs.Temperament, (was Beat Rates)

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 18:39:02 -0700

Watch Virgil tune. (Reno convention). He says the  fourths all beat the
same. Also he tuned 4 octaves beatless. The piano sings. I didn't know
enough to really understand Dr. Sanderson's explanation of his tuning. Did
any one else take that class?
Keith R