Ivory keychip

Richard Wagner rjwag@pacifier.com
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 19:27:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Jason,

Ivory key-chip repair has been made much easier than in years past.

Take a look at http://www.wagner-technical.com for a time proven, and
(much simpler than epoxy) solution to your ivory repair problems, called
"AcryliKey."

Also, see our ad in the PTG Journal classified's section.

Good luck.

		Richard Wagner RPT