Cleaning keys again

baoli liu baoli_liu@yahoo.com
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 14:02:34 -0700 (PDT)

I use Fast Orange to clean the dirty wood.it's a kind
paste like tooth paste.

put some paste on a piece of hammer felt,using the
felt rub the side of the key,the key should be cleaned
very easily.

Even for the soaked stain(like coca cola stain)the
combination of chemical cleaning and fine sanding
(without remove noticeable material) works well also.

Baoli