More dip in bass

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 23:50:28 EDT

In a message dated 8/14/2002 10:13:45 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
fordpiano@earthlink.net writes:

     Hi Phil
     Personally I'd rather compromise the hammer blow and leave the dip
consistently the same top to bottom. Use the after touch regulators
(capstans) to accomplish this. It's easier to touchup the after touch doing
it this way than futzing with paper punchings. JMHO.
    Dale