professional discount?

Scott Jackson jurjens@tpg.com.au
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 21:56:23 +1000

This sounds like the list of people who ask for discounts on music
books in my store.
Next thing you are asked "Do you give student discounts?", and that
pretty much covers everyone who owns a piano. So basically you then
have to set an extra high 'recommended retail price' so that you can
give everyone a 'discount' to make them feel good.

Scott Jackson
Jurjens Pianos
Wollongong Australia