professional discount?

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 21:51:18 EDT

List,
 As a rule I give no discounts to anyone.If I tune at the college,they pay
the same price per piano as a regular customer.Churches are the same way,no
matter how many I tune.I do provide services for them free sometimes,maybe
that I would not normally do for a regular customer,like adjusting
pedals,minor repairs.
 Now having said that,I will say that a lot of times,if I go somewhere and
see a need for help, with a low income situation,I may be very generous with
my pricing.I have even gone as far as to give a customer a better piano,when
their piano was shot.
Best,
Hazen Bannister