air compressors

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 22:56:59 -0700

First, What are your temperature extremes? Compressors produce heat so a =
lot of people recommend a refrigerated dryer. Desiccant dryers are good =
to about 150 Fahrenheit but the guy I talked to said if you double the =
capacity, CFM wise you shouldn't have any problem drying the air. You =
could ad a tank inside to allow the air to return to 'room temp.=20
Keith R
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: ANRPiano@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, August 16, 2002 6:11 PM
  Subject: Re: air compressors

  List,

  Sorry about the late entry, but I am still trying to get caught up =
from the convention.

  For those who have their compressor outside, do you have any problem =
with the cold or the heat for that matter?

  I am about ready to throw out my Craftsman 5hp noise machine, I can't =
take it any more!!

  Thanks=20

  Andrew Remillard
  ANRPiano.com=20