The opposition

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 11:34:20 -0700

Actually, I liked his website.  He seemed reasonably competent with what I could find in the written info...sounds like real competition to me.

David I.

From: Tony Caught <caute@optusnet.com.au>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: The opposition

Hi list,

I have just returned from a trip to Alice Springs (which is in the centre of Australia)
The site listed below is for my opposition ? But that's another story.

http://www.users.bigpond.com/peterdavison/care.html

This guy will not tune a piano if it is older than 20 years, takes 4 hours per tune and charges accordingly.

I have put this to you lot as I know that you like a laugh every now and then.

Regards

Tony Caught
Darwin
Australia