E.T.D.

Alan R. Barnard mathstar@salemnet.com
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 18:21:08 -0500

Well said, but it must be pointed out that the PT-100II is light years
advanced from the PT4.

The motto of the Baloney & Hot Dog industry is: "If it moves, it's meat."

Alan

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Ilvedson" <ilvey@sbcglobal.net>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2002 1:43 PM
Subject: Re: E.T.D.

> Do you saute the baloney first?  Is it a cream sauce or tomatoee...?
Onions?...;-]

> My first ETD was a Yamaha PT4.  Big, heavy, AC cord...nice cathode ray
screen with easy to read green blocks moving left or right.  I used it to
approximate a temperment, making changes as necessary (often) and
approximating the stretch up and down with adjustments with my ear...I tuned
for many concert artists with that machine/ear and had no problems...what
this says to me, is you can get away with a lot more than you'd think!  The
SAT II & III have done me well.  I wouldn't mind getting into the
PocketPC/RCT at some point though...

> David I.

The