Damp Chaser Question

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 07:12:33 -0400

Terry,

There's a limit to what you can do, so we just have to accept that.  I used to remove the bottom board before tuning, check that the system is working OK, change the pads, whatever.  Now I tune first in an effort to keep the humidity level in the piano as stable as possible.  Not a perfect solution, but there aren't many of those in life anyway.

Regards, Clyde