Gray market Yamaha

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 07:21:53 -0400

Friends,

A client ordered a new C2 to replace a 1964 G5 gray market grand.  What
should I recommend he do with the G5?  We know Yamaha doesn't support
them.  What's it worth?  Should I let any other clients know it's for
sale?  It's currently advertised in the newspaper want-ads.  I don't
know if he tried to trade it in; I didn't ask.  Had to reglue the lyre
one time, some tuning pins are quite loose, otherwise in typical
condition, looks nice if you don't look close, gloss black.  Advice?

Regards, Clyde