Pianocorder playback problems

Louis Verkoelen lverkoelen@earthlink.net
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:28:09 -0700

Hi list.
I am working on a 1978 pianocorder system for a customer. This is only the
2nd that I have done.
The switches in the deck were gummed up and would not stay down. Fixed that
problem but when I reinstalled and played a couple of tapes I noticed that
the unit seems to skip!. I wasn't able to play it enough before to know if
the problem was there before.  It's as if it hesitates for a second. I
checked all the connections and nothing seems loose.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Also, is there a test tape available for such a system.

Louis Verkoelen
PTG Associate
Big Bear City, CA