safety glasses?

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 07:36:32 -0400

Others have answered this question; here's a little P.S.

I make sure that I don't have the bottom panel off a vertical piano while
tuning if anyone else is in the room.  I once had a bass string break while
tuning, and when I looked for it, it seemed to have disappeared!  I found it
lying on the floor several feet behind me.  A grand has potential for doing the
same thing, I reckon.

Regards, Clyde