purple messages

JStan40@AOL.COM JStan40@AOL.COM
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 13:52:34 EDT

In a message dated 08/20/2002 12:08:15 AM Central Daylight Time,
owner-pianotech-digest@ptg.org writes:

> Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 23:25:24 EDT
> From: Tunapianer@AOL.COM
> Subject: purple messages
>
> I don't know why some messages have a blue or red background, and I don't
> mind.  But some have a purple background which is so dark that I can't read
>
> them, even with the brightness on my moniter turned up all the way.  What
> gives?
>
> Greg Soule
> Pensacola, FL

Greg,

Mine come in that way sometimes--I'm assuming that you get the digest
form--and it's not hard to change.  Right click anywhere on the message and
you'll get a window to "clear background."  Works like a champ!

Stan Ryberg
Barrington IL
Associate Member
mailto: jstan40@aol.com