Damper wire Screws/Gordon Holley

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 15:16:09 -0700

Gordon,
I have some olde brass Rail screws that are essentially the same dimension.
They are steel with a metric thread of 0.5, (the smallest one on my thread
gauge). This might be what you are looking for. The head is like a flat head
screw, only side is thicker.
I noticed that you mixed Metric Measurements with Decimal Inch measurements.
I would be nice if you would stick to one or the other, for clarity sake.
<G>
What I don't understand is why you don't just put in a new damper
barrel/w/screw?
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)