Inharmonicity

Wed, 21 Aug 2002 10:09:46 +0200

Mike and Jane Spalding wrote:

> Ric,
>
> Looks pretty good to me.  You've aligned the second partial of each note to the 1st partial of the octave higher, indicating pure 2:1 octaves, and you're showing narrow 4:2, narrower 6:3, etc.  Is this what you intended us to see?
>
> Mike

Yes.. tho on my browser I ended up with a line shift after the 8th partial on note A3... which kind of muddies the picture.  Ascii art is not my forte' :)  I need to get / make a nice graphic that shows this clearly for an upcomming
class.  So if anyone has such a beast please let me know.

Thanks Mike.

Cheers !
RicB