Parts needed for Victorian 3 bridge Knabe

Piannaman@AOL.COM Piannaman@AOL.COM
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 00:41:17 EDT

Gordon,

I may have the instrument you're looking for.  I'll check it out tomorrow.
The action is in such bad shape, I think it is beyond restoration.  If it has
the parts you're looking for, I'll talk to the owner of the piano and see
what he could do for you.

Dave Stahl