Pitch Raises ... Multiple Passes?

J Patrick Draine draine@attbi.com
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:50:58 -0400

On Thursday, August 22, 2002, at 08:14  AM, Farrell wrote:

> I Joe. I was also going to ask why you use the SAT for pitch raises
> when you have a Verituner.

Though I own a VT too I find the SAT II's user interface much more
direct and efficient when large pitch raises are involved. Yes you can
do it but there's too much tweaking and waiting for the machine to
recognize the pitch it's measuring (is that B7 +13 cents or C8 -87
cents??). Besides I'm quite fond of the spinning red LEDs.
On the other hand the VT is superior when it comes to generating a
customized fine tuning.

Patrick Draine