Walter purchases Langer Actions

LarryinAtlanta@AOL.COM LarryinAtlanta@AOL.COM
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 09:54:02 EDT

In a message dated 8/23/02 7:33:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Billbrpt@AOL.COM
writes:

> The auther is identified only as "Larry", apparently a piano dealer in
> Atlanta, GA.

And proud member of the PTG, I might add....  ;-)

The "salesman's brouchure" description was written to poke fun at some
salesmen who have been wreaking havoc on that particular messageboard, so
bear in mind the "tongue in cheekness" of it when you read it. I was mocking
a couple of salesmen there. Long story, you had to be there type thing. The
"here it is in my style" statement tells the story.

Larry Fletcher
Atlanta Chapter