Walter purchases Langer Actions

Fri, 23 Aug 2002 07:23:44 -0700

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: LarryinAtlanta@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: August 23, 2002 6:54 AM
  Subject: Re: Walter purchases Langer Actions

  In a message dated 8/23/02 7:33:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time, =
Billbrpt@AOL.COM writes:

    The auther is identified only as "Larry", apparently a piano dealer =
in Atlanta, GA.=20

  And proud member of the PTG, I might add....  ;-)

  The "salesman's brouchure" description was written to poke fun at some =
salesmen who have been wreaking havoc on that particular messageboard, =
so bear in mind the "tongue in cheekness" of it when you read it. I was =
mocking a couple of salesmen there. Long story, you had to be there type =
thing. The "here it is in my style" statement tells the story.

  Larry Fletcher
  Atlanta Chapter=20

Well, you did a good job. Fooled me....

Del