Mystery Tool(s) - Sigh!

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 23:39:03 -0400

At 6:31 PM -0700 8/25/02, Joseph Garrett wrote:
>I've sent 3 Postings with an attachment showing the way these tools are used
>and made. Unfortunately they have not shown up and are probably somewhere in
>list limbo. Sigh!
>Best Regards,
>Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)

Your attachments hphphp4.jpg, hphphp5.jpg, and hphphp6.jpg came
through alright. At 20K apiece. I once sent out a 76k .pdf of a chart
of hammers with the Stanwood SW lines. It didn't make it, I assumed
because I had over-run the limit on PTx's server. If #'s 4-6 made it
through (again, 20K apiece), then  there may have been nothing wrong
about the receipt of #'s 1-3.

Computers move in mysterious ways.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"People sitting at computer screens slap their foreheads and pound
keyboards frantically. A technical support representative wearing a
telephone headset calmly asks, 'Have you tried re-formatting your
hard drive?' "
     ...........from "The Trade Show Talk that Wasn't" by Stephen
Manes, NYTimes 11/18/97