VT specific, (was pitch raises, multi passes)

Gevaert Pierre pierre.gevaert@belgacom.net
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 21:23:36 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Koval" <rontuner@hotmail.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2002 9:30 PM
Subject: VT specific, (was pitch raises, multi passes)

Ron,

I'd like to know what is the best way  to presample all 76 notes in coarse
mode.
Just heared that it can be done in about 5 minutes but then I suppose that
this must be without tuning?
Is it enough to sample one string per note and thoes it works when the piano
is much out of tune?

Btw, I'm one of the users of your regulations on the VT and of EBVT, and the
tunings sounds verry nice.
So thanks for all that and maybe a few hints about presampling?

Regards,
Pierre Gevaert