Temp. comparisons:

Tue, 27 Aug 2002 00:03:00 +0200

Well.. I dont know about you folks, but I could hear almost immediatly that
this was waaaay off from ET. I just heard the quarter meantone version and
it was quite obvious to my hearing.  I have to admit that if piano tuners
themselves dont hear this kind of thing right off then what am I to think ?
I mean that honestly and without the slightest thought of criticism for
anyone.... it just shakes my preception of things as they are if it is true
that musicians and tuners alike cannot hear immediately that this is far
away from ET.

Must admit.... am a bit confused right now.

ricb

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.