how many pianos...?

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 16:43:56 -0700 (PDT)

Here again, I must refer you to the American Steel and
Wire 1917 piano makers' convention ( which Steinway
chose to avoid )transcriptions republished as "Piano
Tone Building" by the Vestal Press in the 1970's.
These fellows were quite scientific, using x-rays and
such to research their findings. Fascinating reading
for piano enthusiasts. ( And probably not anyone else.
)
--- Delwin D Fandrich <pianobuilders@olynet.com>