need a leg; don't hit REPLY

Wallace Scherer WallyTS@compuserve.com
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 18:57:30 -0400

Before I make my request, let me say that if you respond to me, please
DON'T hit your reply button but e-mail me privately at
WallyTS@compuserve.com  because I am not presently subscribed to the list.
Thanks.

Here's the deal: A hotel had a piano that was being abused and neglected,
so instead of letting me fix it up, they sold it to a student of mine. But
the right front leg is so badly damaged it must be replaced. Yamaha can
send me a new one, but it will take some months to order it from Japan.

Maybe, but just maybe, someone has a right front leg that you will sell to
me. If so, please contact me at WallyTS@compuserve.com. It is a Yamaha
model G1, ser.# J-3220541, color white.

Thanks.

Wallace T. Scherer, Piano Technician, Music Educator
P.O. Box 4121, Lantana, Florida, 33465 (561) 432-4121
Web page: <http://www.angelfire.com/biz6/afinetune>