Hygrometer

Gary Mushlin gmushlin@mindspring.com
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 07:27:59 -0500

Terry,

I use a Mannix CMM880 which I purchased from Pianotek for under $100. It
works quite well for my purpose, which is measuring humidity in my clients'
homes. It is much more accurate than the models sold by Radio Shack. I think
Pianotek allows you to return it (maybe for a small fee) if you don't like
it. Pianotek may have others as well that may be suitable for you.

Sincerely,
Gary Mushlin, MME, RPT