4 pedals

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 07:37:38 -0700 (PDT)

If you don't have a metal recycler nearby, or figure
its worth the hauling, most auto repair centers have a
pile of metal scrap which someone hauls off for free.
And they usually have a bin of old lead tire balancing
weights where you can toss the keyleads. I always
punch these out before burning or landfilling a piano.
Consciense, you know.
     Gordon Stelter