ET temperament beat ratios

Fri, 30 Aug 2002 17:31:56 +0200

Loup City is about right in the middle of the northwest quarter of
Nebraska. Dont really remember much about it, I was not quite 2 years
old when we moved to Lincoln.  I have some really fond memories of
Lincoln tho. I had this little red sled I used to just love in the
winter time which my Dad crushed with his car because I left it in the
driveway one day. Also we had this sheppard collie which was big
enough for me to ride on. He ran away one day and we never saw him
again.

Grin..

RicB

--